If you’re interested in making some extra cash through selling on eBay, you may be wondering if there’s an age requirement.
In this article, we’ll explore the age requirements for selling on eBay and some tips and resources to help you get started. Plus, we’ll introduce you to Flipl, an innovative software that makes it easy to profit from eBay and Amazon arbitrage.
Age Requirements for Selling on eBay
According to eBay’s User Agreement, you must be at least 18 years old to use the platform. This means that if you’re under 18, you cannot create an eBay account or sell items on the site. You can, however, hire someone to sell your stuff for you.
Options for Minors Interested in Selling on eBay
If you’re under 18 and still want to sell on eBay, you have a few options:
- Parent or Guardian’s Account: With permission and supervision, you can use your parent or guardian’s eBay account to sell items. This allows you to gain experience with the platform while still adhering to eBay’s age requirements.
- Wait Until You Turn 18: If you’re close to turning 18, consider waiting until you can legally create your own eBay account. In the meantime, you can research and learn about selling strategies, best practices, and potential items to sell.
Getting Started with Selling on eBay
Once you’re eligible to sell on eBay, here are some resources to help you get started:
- Do You Need a Business License to Sell on eBay?
- How to Sell Handmade Items on eBay
- How to Sell Digital Items on eBay
Introducing Flipl: eBay and Amazon Arbitrage Software
If you’re looking to maximize your profits from selling on eBay and Amazon, Flipl is the tool you need. Flipl finds under-priced products on eBay and Amazon to flip for profit. Here are the two methods to make money with Flipl:
- The eBay Flip: Snipe low, sell high on Amazon. Hunt down low-priced items on eBay, snag them, and then flip them for a higher price on Amazon. Learn more about how to make money on eBay with Flipl.
- Warehouse Deals: Under-priced products in new condition. Be on the lookout for underpriced products in mint condition that can be resold for a profit. Discover how to make money with Amazon Warehouse Deals with Flipl.
To further enhance your online arbitrage skills, consider enrolling in the Master Online Arbitrage with Flipl course. This comprehensive course covers everything you need to know, from sourcing under-priced products on eBay to maximizing your profits on Amazon, Walmart, and other platforms.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you sell on eBay under 18?
No, according to eBay’s User Agreement, you must be at least 18 years old to use the platform and sell items.
What are some options for minors interested in selling on eBay?
Minors can use a parent or guardian’s eBay account with permission and supervision, or wait until they turn 18 to create their own account.
How can I maximize my profits when selling on eBay and Amazon?
Consider using Flipl, an eBay and Amazon arbitrage software that helps you find under-priced products to flip for profit. Learn more on the Flipl homepage.
To sell on eBay, you must be at least 18 years old. Minors can use a parent or guardian’s account with permission or wait until they turn 18 to create their own account. To maximize your profits from selling on eBay and Amazon, consider using Flipl, an innovative software that helps you find under-priced products to flip for profit.